P&P made sure I got what I needed when I needed it. They are knowledgeable and will help you get what you need asap.
Vanquish™ Ex is a highly concentrated speed stripper designed to liquefy and remove multiple coats of burnished floor finish with a minimum amount of time and labor.
Formulated using the latest advances in professional stripper technology, Vanquish™ EX aggressively penetrates the film and chemically unlocks cross-link mechanisms of acrylic and urethane fortified floor finishes for fast, effective and easy removal.
Hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, motels, schools, universities, municipal buildings, and supermarkets. Use on vinyl, vinyl/composition, asbestos, terrazzo, ceramic, or quarry tile floors. For linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile floors, test on a small, inconspicuous area first for signs of bleeding, softening or other compatibility problems.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
pH – 13.0 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear Yellow Liquid
Fragrance – Lemon
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Directions for Use
Before stripping always dust mop the floor and remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or utility knife.
- Dilute at 10 oz. per gallon (1:13 ratio) for light to medium build-up. 16 oz. per gallon (1:8 ratio) for heavy build-up.
- Apply the diluted solution of Vanquish™Ex onto the floor with a mop.
- Wait: Let stand for 4-5 minutes, then agitate with the same mop. For best results use a rotary machine and black pad. Do not let solution dry.
- Remove the solution from the floor using a mop or wet/dry vacuum. For best results rinse the floor with clean water and a clean mop.
- Repeat steps two to four if any finish remain on floor.
Machine Scrub or Auto Scrub:
For light duty, dilute VANQUISH™EX 1:13 (10 oz. per gallon) with cool water. Apply solution liberally to floor with wet mop or auto-scrubber. Allow solution to soak for 4-5 minutes then scrub with a stripping pad on the machine. Pick up solution with auto scrubber, wet vacuum or floor squeegee and wet mop.