P&P made sure I got what I needed when I needed it. They are knowledgeable and will help you get what you need asap.
Super Gard™ represents a ‘modern concept’ in acrylized emulsion polymer chemistry. It is a major breakthrough in reference to the total undercoater/sealer protection of all resilient and non-resilient floors, with the exception of unsealed wood floors.
Super Gard™ is formulated with metalized acrylic polymers, thereby achieving exceptional levels of durability and protection.
Super Gard™ is an excellent choice where protection from salt exposure is required.
Super Gard™ is recommended for use on vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, vinyl, asphalt, linoleum and rubber floors. May be used on non-resilient surfaces that are not glazed. These surfaces include concrete, terrazzo, quarry tile, Mexican tile, brick, marble, slate and other non-resilient floors.
Franklin Products: minimum purchase of $200
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
pH – 8.8 ± 0.5
Appearance – White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point About 32°F
% Total Solids – 21.1
% Non-Volatile Solids – 16.3
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1700 to 2000 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
Directions for Use
- Remove old sealer or finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply one or two coats of Super Gard™ using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
- For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
- Apply 2-3 additional coats of a Franklin floor finish. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soils with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner, following the label directions.