P&P made sure I got what I needed when I needed it. They are knowledgeable and will help you get what you need asap.
Hard Floor Coating. Formulated with VSP™ Technology
3v6™ is a high-solids floor coating for High-Speed and Ultra-High Speed maintenance programs. Can be used on all resilient floors and for sealed wood, cork, terrazzo and concrete floors.
Franklin Products: minimum purchase of $200
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
3v6™ Extended- life floor finish
- Ultra high initial gloss, requiring
- fewer coats
- Soil and detergent resistant
- Easily repairable by burnishing
- Formulated with VSP™ Technology
pH – 7.85 – 8.70
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Acrylic
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800-3000 sq feet per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface.)
Directions for Use
- Remove old sealer/finish using a stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a medium coat of 3v6TM using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time. **
- Apply 3-4 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop, damp mop and sweep as needed.
- Auto scrub or damp mop daily using an appropriate neutral cleaner following label instructions.
- Burnish using a light pad at least once per week.
- Restore using appropriate maintainer and following label directions.
- As needed, thoroughly scrub, rinse and recoat worn areas with 3v6TM to maintain the foundation or base.
** Due to differences in temperature and humidity, actual drying time vary.