P&P made sure I got what I needed when I needed it. They are knowledgeable and will help you get what you need asap.
High Solids, Variable Maintenance Floor Finish
Franklin Products: minimum purchase of $200
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Appearance® is a new generation floor finish that achieves maximum performance when maintained by spray buffing and/or high speed buffing. This versatile product provides outstanding response to a variety of equipment/speed/pad combinations to produce excellent results. Works on all resilient flooring, tile, terrazzo and clay tile. Not recommended for use on wood floors.
Superior resistance to scuffing, scratching, and marking. Spray buffing will clean, repair and improve the beauty of the floor.
pH – 8.6 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Acrylic
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Non-Volatile Solids – 18.5
% Solids – 23.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 – 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to the porosity of the surface).
Directions for Use
- Remove old sealer/finish using a Fullpro stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of Appearance® using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
- Apply 4 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop, damp mop or sweep regularly. Use a neutral cleaner, such as Concur™.
- For best results, allow Appearance® to cure for 24 hours before buffing.
- Spray buff as needed using a high-speed machine and appropriate pad.
Note: Clean and recoat areas as the foundation becomes thin or as buffing response decreases.