P&P made sure I got what I needed when I needed it. They are knowledgeable and will help you get what you need asap.
DE-FENSE® is a highly detergent resistant, scrubbable, acrylized floor finish that dries to an ultra-dry bright gloss and maintains its exceptional gloss for extended periods of time under heavy traffic conditions.
DE-FENSE® resists black heel marks and scuffing, and with minimal maintenance, retains its unusually hard durable glossy film.
Recommended for offices, schools, healthcare or anywhere a conventional maintenance program is used. DE-FENSE® can be used on all resilient and non-resilient flooring as well as sealed wood, cork, concrete, terrazzo and “no wax” floors.
Franklin Products: minimum purchase of $200
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
pH – 8.8 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 21.8
% Non-Volatile Solids – 17.0
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary)
Directions for Use
- Remove old sealer or finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of DE-FENSE® using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes drying time.
- Apply 2-3 coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
Buffing is not necessary.
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner and following the label directions.
- Spray buff the floor to remove black heel marks, scuffs and scrapes in the finish.